We realise the importance of perfectly fitting jewellery and are happy to make tailored changes to suit you. If any adjustments are required, such as a longer chain or altered ring size, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are unsure of your ring size you can measure the size of a ring that you already own by measuring the inside diameter of the ring. Then match the measurements to the conversion chart below.
ADVICE ON MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
- Your fingers will be at their largest at the end of the day. This is the best time to measure
- Never measure when your hands are cold as your fingers will be smaller.
- You will need a larger size ring with a thicker band than one with a thin band. Always go up a size if in doubt and if you are ordering a thick band ring.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
- Try and borrow a ring from the person you are buying for, ensuring that it is one for the right finger, and use a ring sizer guide to determine its size.
- If it is not possible to borrow a ring speak to our team on +81(0)927915648. They have a great deal of experience when it comes to ring sizing and will talk you through all your options, including re-sizing rings to ensure the most perfect fit possible.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CHART